A Nigerian lady, has revealed how she almost lost her live after “NEPA” took the light while she was undergoing surgery in a hospital in Umuahia, Abia State.
The lady identified as Blessing Nwobodo, said she found a lump in her breast and was advised to remove.
The government hospital that she wanted to carry out the operation was on strike, so she went to a private hospital in Umuahia to carry out the surgery.
During the surgery, she was injected local anesthesia and was conscious for what was happening in the surgical room.
However, during the surgery, there was power outrage as she heard “NEPA ” took the light which led to confusion, as the doctor performing the surgery ran out.
The doctor then asked her aunt to call a guy named Ifeanyi to put on the generator but Ifeanyi returned and said their was no fuel in the generator.
Fortunately, a nurse came in with a torchlight which the doctor used for the surgery until the power was restored in the hospital.
Blessing said her experience made her want to curse Nigeria but she realized “the country is already cursed.”
Read her post below;
- Amy Schumer Reveals She Had Her Uterus & Appendix Removed Due To Endometriosis
- Nkechi Blessing mother is dead
- Doctor kills his two children by injecting them with insulin
- FDA Approves Booster Shots for Those Over 65 or at High Risk
- Discover Your Song Rainbow With Katy Perry’s Music in Color Spotify Generator