Beyoncé said it best: girls run the world! In honor of Women’s History Month, we’ve curated a list of empowering songs by women for women (or anyone that loves a good melody), and let us forewarn you: they’re total bops. From classic ballads like “Respect” by Aretha Franklin to new hits like “Mother’s Daughter” by Miley Cyrus to feel good 2000s tunes like “Who Says” by Selena Gomez and The Scene, there are so many hits that’ll inspire you to stop, take a minute, and celebrate your womanhood. From songs to sing in the shower to self-empowering anthems that’ll start your day off strong, see our favorite songs for women, right here.
- 10 Songs You Should Not Sing Along To With Your Earphones On
- David Hasselhoff’s Daughter Hayley Celebrates Being The First Plus-Size Playboy Cover Model In Europe
- Justin Bieber’s Pulse Had To Be Checked In The Middle Of Night During Height Of Drug Use
- I Cannot Record A Song For Kofi Kinaata In My Studio – KODA
- “What An Achievement” – YouTube Praises Wizkid As ‘JORO’ Hits 113 Million Views