HBO’s Allen v. Farrow is the latest investigative docuseries to chronicle a high-profile scandal. This time, it’s a harrowing look at the tumultuous relationship between Woody Allen and Mia Farrow, as well as the horrifying allegations of abuse and molestation that ended their relationship and still continue to be talked about today. It’s almost impossible to believe now that there was a time when Allen and Farrow were one of the film world’s most famous couples, but they were – and we’ve got the complete timeline of how it happened. Keep reading to find out when they met, how often the worked together, and how it all led to the devastating conclusion we all know.
- Mia Farrow on Woody Allen’s ‘Horrible Lies’ and Ruthlessness
- Rudy Giuliani’s Daughter Caroline Only Has Threesomes & Wrote NSFW Essay About It!
- How Biden Was Asked to Refinance His House After Flailing in Iowa
- We Ranked The Best Old Nollywood Couples
- New Yorkers head to Times Square for first ‘movie date night’ amid COVID