Bishop of Sokoto Catholic Diocese, Matthew Kukah, has revealed that the wounds of the civil war have not been healed.
He made this remark while speaking at the second edition of the ‘Never Again Conference: 51 years after the Nigerian-Biafran civil war’ which held virtually on Thursday.
He advised Nigerians to compile a history of the country, noting that knowing the history will calm/qualm the taste for violence.
He noted that Nigerians and of course their leaders are not happy with the current situation of the country.
At the meeting, he urged the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration to fix the challenges of the country.
- Igboho: Olubadan Calls For Unity Among Ethnic Groups
- Olubadan states position on tension in Oyo
- COVID-19: Ganduje issues stern warning as 19 members of one family test positive
- Insecurity: Why North, govt must embrace Sheikh Gumi’s peace initiative – Cleric
- The Government Of Buhari Has Disappointed Nigerians – Jega