WWE twins Brie and Nikki Bella have given birth within just one day of each other.
The stars had earlier in the year announced they were pregnant and expecting their own bundles later in the year.
Well, on Saturday, the day started with the announcement that Brie Bella had just welcomed a new baby son, posting a photo of her newborn holding hands with his mom and dad.
“It’s a BOY!!! 💙 8-1-2020 — We are overwhelmed with joy and everyone is healthy!!! she posted alongside the photo.
SHOCKINGLY, just a few hours later, her sister made a huge announcement too!
Nikki Bella actually gave birth to a baby son, yesterday, and waited until after her sister announced the birth of her child to tell the world the great news!
“7/31/2020 💙 — Our baby boy is here and we couldn’t be HAPPIER and more in LOVE! Everyone is safe and healthy,” Nikki posted Saturday afternoon, alongside a similar heartwarming photo of her baby holding his parent’s hands!
In other words, The Bella Twins gave birth 24 hours apart, and the baby cousins are going probably going to have joint birthday parties from now on.
The retired WWE superstars will both be amazed and overjoyed by the news, after sharing a lot of their pregnancy together – including a recent artful nude photoshoot showing off their twin baby bumps.
Nikki said at the time:
‘I have already felt the lioness in me come out even more knowing that I am ready to protect, teach, love and guide. ‘And to go through all of this with my twin sister? Goodness I would say I am one lucky woman that God knew my timing of becoming a mom was divine. Can’t wait to meet you little boy in 4 weeks.’
- Heavily Pregnant Woman Dies While Being Delivered Of Twins On Lagos Street
- Woman Dies Alongside Her Twin Babies During Delivery On Lagos Street
- Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Million Naira Worth Gift From Ned Nwoko (+Videos/Photos)
- #BBNaija’s Tolanibaj Celebrates 28th Birthday With Adorable Photos
- EndSARS: “I wouldn’t stop protesting even if everybody stop” Heartbreaking story! Chijioke’s sister, Obianuju Iloanya recounts her family’s experience with SARS (video)