Kogi State governor, Yahaya Bello, has expressed that he would soon respond to calls by Nigerians, especially the youth, for him to contest for the 2023 presidency.
He stated that Nigerians were yearning for him to run because of their belief in his ability to foster national unity, tackle insecurity and work for the overall economic prosperity of the country.
He stated this while fielding questions from journalists at the second day of the ongoing first ‘Annual GYB Seminar for Nigeria’s Political and Crime Correspondents holding at the Transcorp Hilton, Abuja.
He also reiterated his opposition to the demand of southern governors that presidency should move to their region in 2023, insisting that the call is unconstitutional.
The post Yahaya Bello: I’ll Soon Respond To Calls On 2023 Presidency appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Top Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Today, Wednesday, 28th July, 2021
- 200,000 Nigerians in UK should smoke Buhari out – Omokri
- Pastor Tunde Bakare speaks on the Buhari-led administration – “God has turned against you”
- Zamfara Assembly Gives Deputy Governor 48 Hr-Ultimatum To Appear
- WEF-W vs SOB-W, The Hundred LIVE: Southern Brave Women opt to bowl- Follow LIVE updates