YFN Lucci has surrendered himself to the Atlanta Police Department after it was revealed that he is wanted in connection with the murder of a young man.
Police announced that he was wanted on murder, gang and weapons charges following a Dec. 10 shooting that left one man dead and another injured in southwest Atlanta.
YFN LUCCI’S TEETH ARE DESTROYED
“The presumption of innocence is a fundamental constitutional right for every citizen. Beyond this, we have no further comment at this time,” his attorney Thomas Reynolds said in a statement per CNN.
Cops received a call to a location in the 900 block of Peeples Street, S.W., and that someone had been shot. When they arrived, 28-year-old Adams was lying in the street suffering from a gunshot wound to the head. He was rushed to Grady hospital for treatment but soon died from his injuries. Two other suspects in the crime have already been arrested and detained by the police
- Reginae Carter Posts Throwback Photo Of Her And YFN Lucci As He Remains In Atlanta Jail On Murder Charge
- New video shows gunman fire into Bronx apartment building
- Pompous Ali Velshi Declares Trump Caused ‘The Death of Shame’
- Man seen on video being beaten, stripped in NYC was targeted gangbanger
- Teen Killed 6 Family Members After Dad Scolded Him for Leaving the House: Reports