Twitter user identified as Laolu Carsell has taken to his Twitter account to share a photo of himself and his father.
Sharing the photo on Twitter, Laolu praised his father, while disclosing that his father is presently 71 years old, but he doesn’t look like he’s up to that age.
He further stressed that despite being 71, his dad doesn’t look like he’s a day over 40, adding that his father’s nose appeals to him the most.
In his words;
“Yo here’s my dad and me. 71 yet he doesn’t look a day over 40. It’s the nose for me ”
See his post below:
The post “Yo here’s my dad and me, 71 yet he doesn’t look a day over 40” – Nigerian man celebrates his father appeared first on Newzandar News.
- “I waited till end of morning devotion” – Lady narrates emergency experience at hospital
- Kiddwaya’s mother celebrates son ahead of 28th birthday tomorrow
- Lady treks home after being denied transport fare by man whom she refused to sleep with on first date
- Fan Pens Letter To Musician, Ric Hassani, Begs Him To Alter The Chorus Of His Song For Friend’s sake
- “Why hop on beef when I can hop in my Ferrari?” – DJ Cuppy brags