A California police-chief-turned-yoga-instructor-turned-“Stop the Steal”-organizer has been indicted on conspiracy charges by a D.C. grand jury—along with five other alleged Capitol rioters—for their role in the events of Jan. 6.
Alan Hostetter was indicted on four charges, along with fellow Californians Russell Taylor, Erik Scott Warner, Felipe Antonio “Tony” Martinez, Derek Kinnison and Ronald Mele.
Hostetter, a 56-year-old Orange County, California law enforcement veteran who has called for Trump detractors to be executed, is accused of traveling cross-country with his co-defendants to attempt to disrupt the certification of now-President Joe Biden’s 2020 electoral win.
- Kelly Dodd Confirms Daughter Jolie Has COVID-19, Despite Ex-Reality Star Thinking Pandemic ‘Was Over’
- ‘You stabbed me’: son forced to face accused father in US murder trial | Newspot
- Deadly tropical depression Claudette expected to strengthen over North Carolina
- Her Mother Died of COVID—but That Won’t Convince Her to Get Vaccinated
- Ronnie Ortiz-Magro’s Ex Jen Harley Arrested For Domestic Battery & Assault With Deadly Weapon