And it’s already partnered with three studios.The studio behind platformer series Yooka-Laylee Playtonic has opened its own publishing label.The brilliantly-named Playtonic Friends will apparently help studios release “fresh, creative and compelling” titles. It already has three games in its stable; Awe Interactive’s BPM: Bullets Per Minute, Slime-san from New York-based Fabraz and a title from […]
The post Yooka-Laylee developer launches Playtonic Friends publishing label appeared first on VG247.
Read more of this – Yooka-Laylee developer launches Playtonic Friends publishing label on MMG NEWS.
- Unforgotten: the Clues in the Titles and Why Every Detail Matters
- EA Prioritizes Battlefield, Delaying Need For Speed
- NBA 2020-21: Digital collectibles of famous NBA highlights worth more than $230 million
- IPL 2021: Good news for IPL 2021, Upstox to join IPL as Official Partner
- Bobby Shmurda Blows $100K On Jewelry First Week Out!! (Vid)