Oluwo, in a letter to President Muhammadu Buhari, on Friday pleaded for forgiveness for Igboho and asked that the order for his arrest be ‘slowed down’ to enable him (Oba) bring him to Abuja for possible peace talks.
He expressed confidence that Igboho would drop his agitation for the creation of a Yoruba nation.
“He has pledged his readiness to listen to us,” the Oluwo said.
He added: “I promise your Excellency that Igboho will mind his steps henceforth. He has suffered a lot. He would step down agitations. I will bring him for a peace talk at an appropriate time.”
The post Yoruba Nation: Oluwo Writes Buhari, Says Igboho’ll Drop Agitation appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Sunday Igboho Will Lose Benin Case If… – Clergy Warns
- Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho: FG Pushing South Out Of Nigeria – Ezeife
- YAF Files Petition Before UN Against Yoruba Nation Agitators
- Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho: Buhari govt pushing Igbos, Yorubas out of Nigeria – Ezeife
- DSS Produces Eight Out Of 12 Sunday Igboho’s Aides In Court