The tragic death of a young Cameroonian nursing student identified as Petra Nji has been announced.
Petra died in a car accident five days to her wedding, while she and her husband-to-be, Isbias Forsack were returning from Douala after their pre-wedding shopping.
They got involved in a car accident along Tiko-Douala road on Monday, January 11, 2021.
Isbias and other passengers sustained injuries and were rushed to a medical facility. Sadly Petra didn’t make it.
Their church wedding was scheduled to take place on Saturday the 16th of January at Presbyterian Church Molyko, Buea while the traditional wedding was slated for Friday, January 15.
The post Young Cameroonian lady dies in motor accident 5 days to her wedding appeared first on Within Nigeria.
- 4 persons arrested for stealing church instruments in Ghana
- Doctor Dre’s Wife Out w/ NEW Man, He’s Black & Much Younger Than Dre!!
- 14 persons dead, several injured in Kogi auto accident
- FG Okays January 18 School Resumption
- COVID-19: Mass Closure Of Schools Unconstitutional, Disastrous – Afe Babalola