CDQ took to Instagram to report an encounter with alleged operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at his residence.
“No sleep for the wicked iyalaya yin o ni sun lagos… they tryna set me up today but olohun wa” CDQ wrote.
An eyewitness gave an account of what transpired,
This is quite the aberration as Standard operating procedures require law enforcement agents to produce warrants.
- Recruitment: NDLEA releases candidates list for final screening
- RETIREMENT PREDICT: Which Popular Artiste Would Fade or Retire From Music In The Next 10yrs?
- “Anybody Supporting This Government Suppose Go Hellfire” – Davido
- SENSE OR MUMU TALK?? Release Baba Ijesha On Bail Now – Yomi Fabiyi Threatens Nigerian Police
- Man allegedly bathes wife with acid in Ghana (photos)