Scouting Report: Everlane’s new Way-High Jeans give anyone legs for days and are comfortable enough to actually wear for days.
Dolly Parton once said, “The higher the hair, the closer to God.” and in lieu of a few cans of hairspray, I think the same can be said for jeans. Everlane’s new Way-High collection features their highest-rise jeans yet, bringing any outfit to new heights.
Everlane has made a name for itself in durable, timeless denim, and this new collection is no exception. The Way-High Jeans feature a whopping 12.5 inch rise that accentuates my waist without making me feel like I’m in a corset, or looking like a large denim muffin. As someone with a more square build, I thought it would take a miracle to give me an hourglass shape, but it turns out all it takes is a well-thought-out pair of high-waisted jeans.
- How Marlee Matlin Survived Trump, William Hurt, and Ableist Hollywood
- Behind the Bombshell Allegation Buried in the WaPo Lawsuit
- This Pellet Smoker Is So Easy to Use You’ll Smoke Perfect Meat the First Time
- Ejiro Amos Tafiri’s “The Protestant” SS21 Collection Is a Must See!
- Billie Eilish Gets Real About Having A ‘Terrible Relationship With My Body’