Paris Saint-Germain is working on bringing Zinedine Zidane to the club, according to Le 10 Sport.
Zidane walked out on Real Madrid for the second time after the 2020/2021 season, where Los Blancos finished trophyless.
His availability has now alerted the decision-makers at PSG.
The Ligue 1 giants have been trying to hold on to Mauricio Pochettino, who is keen to return to Tottenham Hotspur.
While not ushering the Argentine out the exit door, Pochettino won’t find as much protest now should Spurs firm up plans to take him back to London.
Euro 2020: Wenger snubs England, predicts country to win tournament
A move for Zizou is already being discussed in Qatar, where PSG’s owners are planning for the new season, and initial contact is being considered.
Zidane’s long time agent and confidant, Alain Migliaccio, has made it clear to Zizou that a move to PSG would be positive and tried to convince him about making the switch one year ago.
EPL: Arsenal identify top priority player to sign this summer
The post Zidane’s new club after dumping Real Madrid revealed appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Locke & Key Is Back for Season 2 Sooner Than You Think – Here Are the Latest Photos!
- Here’s How You Can Catch Up on Manifest Season 3 After Binge-Watching on Netflix
- FLEXING PEEPS!! What’s Your Worst Experience In A Club?
- Eriksen Releases Statement After Collapse At Euro 2020
- ISIS fangirl sentenced to 16 years in prison for NYC bomb plot